About the Club
The clubs Chief Instructor is Paul Newman, who is licensed and insured with the British Combat Karate Association (BCKA) and the English Karate Federation (EKF), which is recognised as the official governing body for English Karate by the British Karate Federation, European Karate Federation and World Karate Federation.
Paul is also registered as a self defence instructor with the British Combat Association (BCA) and is included on their Register of Self Protection Instructors. Additionally, he is one one of a select number of students to hold a Dan grade in Iain Abernethy’s own system.
- Fun & Friendly Classes
- Excellent for Weight Loss
- Helps Build Confidence
- Separate Kids Classes (ages 5-12)
- Self Defence & Fitness Specialists
- Safety Matted Floors
- CRB Checked Instructors
- Beginners Always Welcome
- Free Membership for under 16′s*
- Established in Essex since 1993
- EKF, BCKA & BCA Recognised Instructors